How To Get To Page One Search Results In 72 Hours
Page Count: 25
Word Count: 4544
Important: This tutorial is included in the Work1099 library and is free for our members to read. You can find out more about becoming a Work1099 Member by clicking here.
If you're looking for a clever, "Google-approved" way to reach page one for virtually every low-to-medium competition keyword phrase you want to target, How To Get To Page One Search Results In 72 Hours is exactly what you've been waiting for. You can quickly propel this special type of content to the top of the major search engines (specifically Google) using this simple, straightforward, low-cost strategy.
This is not about using press releases, which can be very effective, but offer only temporary results. Instead, using this system, your content stands a good chance at remaining at the top of the search results for the long-term.
Inside How To Get To Page One Search Results In 72 Hours, you'll discover...
- How to spy on your keyword phrase competitors and analyze their weaknesses (read Page 4)
- A special way to boost your rankings, organically increase multi-channel traffic, and make Google happy - for free (read Page 8)
- How to structure your special content in a specific way in order to massively boost backlinks (read Page 14)
- How to identify high-converting keywords and overtake your competitors in the search results (read Page 17)
- Leveraging and "cross-pollinating" your content to increase your search engine rankings almost instantly (read Page 22)
Click the "Add To Cart" Button now to instantly download this tutorial.