How To Create Short, In-Demand Infoproducts That Sell
Page Count: 24
Word Count: 4123
Important: This tutorial is included in the Work1099 library and is free for our members to read. You can find out more about becoming a Work1099 Member by clicking here.
If you had the ability to create new products in a matter of hours, how many products would you have built by now? Infoproducts are some of the most valuable, highly sought after products, and they can be exceptionally easy to create by implementing simple techniques. These reports can be built in as little as a few hours and can sell for $5, $10, or much more with elite positioning.
Inside How To Create Short, In-Demand Infoproducts That Sell (How To Create $10 Hot Reports), you will discover:
- How to launch your reports to earn sales in a matter of a few hours
- How to uncover mass appeal markets with an appetite for your reports
- The types of content you should create to effortlessly attract new customers
- 19 tips you can leverage to increase the value and effectiveness of your reports
- The most direct methods for getting paid buyers for your reports
- How to quickly research in-demand report topics in as little as 4 minutes
Click the "Add To Cart" Button right now to instantly download this tutorial by choosing your Licensing Option:
Personal Use Only - Download and use the knowledge inside this tutorial to help build and grow your business. No rights included to redistribute the tutorial in any way.
Redistribution Rights - This license includes the rights to redistribute this PDF throughout your organization or to paid customers (with your product or service.) You cannot sell this product on its own or redistribute to non-customers and non-employees.
White Label License - This license allows you to re-brand, modify, sell, and redistribute this tutorial as you see fit, including for commercial uses. Includes the tutorial in PDF format, edits and custom branding allowed. Only 2 restrictions: 1.) Copyright is retained by 1099 Systems Inc. and any Work1099 Branding must be removed. 2.) White Label License is non-transferable, meaning the white label rights to this tutorial cannot be sold to others.