How To Sell T-Shirts and Mugs with No Inventory or Upfront Costs
Format: MP4 (includes PDF transcripts, mp3 audio, templates)
Video Count: 10
Total Running Time: 1 Hour, 17 Minutes
Important: This tutorial is included in the Work1099 library and is free for our members to watch. You can find out more about becoming a Work1099 Member by clicking here.
One of the biggest, most direct opportunities available to those interested in starting a new business (or expanding an existing business) is to sell design products such as T-Shirts and Mugs. There are platforms available such as Teespring, GearBubble, and many others that enable you to sell your own design products without storing any inventory or paying anything upfront.
How To Sell T-Shirts and Mugs with No Inventory or Upfront Costs (Tee Profit Pro) reveals exactly what you need to know to start and grow your own business with no inventory investment, even if you have no previous business or design experience.
Inside this Work1099 Tutorial, you'll discover:
- How to plan and prepare for the future of your new business
- How to research the best markets for your t-shirts and mugs
- Live case studies of the best-selling products in example target markets
- The step-by-step process of posting your t-shirt campaigns at no cost
- How to promote your products at little to no cost
- Growth strategies and outsourcing systems for automating the process
- Much, much more (scaling up with ads, new product verticals, etc.)
Click the "Add To Cart" Button right now to instantly download this tutorial.