How To Secure Venture Capital and Business Credit for Your Startup
Tutorial Format: PDF (Includes 2 Worksheets Plus 1 Checklist)
Important: This PDF tutorial is included in the Work1099 library and is free for our members to read. You can find out more about becoming a Work1099 Member by clicking here.
Understanding the world of company fundraising and business credit is a very difficult subject. You've probably seen stories of little-known companies raising billions of dollars - but you may have also seen countless articles warning you against raising any kind of venture capital. Which is the truth?
In this tutorial, our objective is to help you raise all of the capital you need for your business in the least amount of time possible. We'll analyze the different types of capital fundraising, the steps for getting your new startup in front of major players with big pockets, and the smartest steps for getting access to the credit and funds you need as quickly as possible, no matter what stage your business is at.
Inside, you will also discover:
- Whether your business is a good candidate for venture capital funding, and what venture capital firms expect from you and your business.
- The best alternatives to venture capital to get funding if your business is not yet at the right stage for it or not a good fit.
- How to best build business credit lines at no risk to your personal credit to fund your operations - a must if your business is brand new and looking to rapidly grow.
- Step-by-step guidelines for approaching investors, venture capital firms, and quickly building business credit from scratch.
- Best vendors for new businesses to use to quickly establish new credit lines from scratch (even if you have bad personal credit).
- Tips, tricks and best practices for getting the most of your business credit and paying as little as possible (sometimes zero) in interest payments.
Click the "Add To Cart" Button right now to instantly download this tutorial by choosing your Licensing Option:
Personal Use Only - Download and use the knowledge inside this tutorial to help build and grow your business. No rights included to redistribute the tutorial in any way.
Redistribution Rights - This license includes the rights to redistribute this PDF throughout your organization (such as to your employees or virtual assistants) or to paid customers (such as using it as a bonus with the sale of your product or service.) You cannot sell this product on its own or redistribute to non-customers and non-employees.
White Label License - This license allows you to re-brand, modify, sell, and redistribute this tutorial as you see fit, including for commercial uses. Includes the tutorial and included worksheets in .doc format, with edits and custom branding allowed.
White Label Restrictions: Copyright is retained by 1099 Systems Inc., all Work1099 Branding must be removed, and White Label License is non-transferable - meaning the white label rights to this tutorial cannot be sold to customers and clients, but may be transferred with the sale of your business.