Format: PDF (includes .doc version for White Label License)
Page Count: 21
Word Count: 4718
Important: This tutorial is included in the Work1099 library and is free for our members to read. You can find out more about becoming a Work1099 Member by clicking here.
If you've been looking for a simple, lucrative way to earn extra income from your books, videos, articles, blog posts, licensed content, or even your random thoughts, How To Earn $20 or More For Each Blog Post is a must-have. It reveals a little-known proprietary platform that pays you for getting upvotes on all of the content you contribute (which you retain all rights to!) and costs you nothing to join.
You can contribute all types of content, of any type, and get handsomely paid:
- Chapters from Kindle or Createspace books you've written
- Videos from YouTube that you've produced
- Any type of information product, or portions of an infoproduct
- All types of stories and personal anecdotes are encouraged
- Photographs of all types, with any camera, often get paid well
- Reviews of any consumer product, website, books, etc.
- Share your opinion on the news or current events
- All types of content can get paid very well
Click the "Add To Cart" Button right now to instantly download this tutorial by choosing your Licensing Option:
Personal Use Only - Download and use the knowledge inside this tutorial to help build and grow your business. No rights included to redistribute the tutorial in any way.
Redistribution Rights - This license includes the rights to redistribute this PDF throughout your organization or to paid customers (with your product or service.) You cannot sell this product on its own or redistribute to non-customers and non-employees.
White Label License - This license allows you to re-brand, modify, sell, and redistribute this tutorial as you see fit, including for commercial uses. Includes the tutorial in .doc format for edits and custom branding. Only 2 restrictions: 1.) Copyright is retained by 1099 Systems Inc. and any Work1099 Branding must be removed. 2.) White Label License is non-transferable, meaning the .doc version of the tutorial cannot be sold to others.