Format: PDF (includes .doc for White Label License holders)
Page Count: 21
Word Count: 4137
Important: This tutorial is included in the Work1099 library and is free for our members to read. You can find out more about becoming a Work1099 Member by clicking here.
Believe it or not, the standard, most common methods for doing keyword research may actually lose you money. That's because they are about finding tons and tons of keywords... instead of finding just the most profitable keywords for your business or project. If you base your business on standard keyword research, you'll be lead to waste time and money on keywords that aren't the biggest money makers. You don't need tons of keywords. You need the right keywords.
That's why, in this report, you'll discover:
- Why the standard way most businesses do keyword research actually loses them money compared to their alternatives.
- The RIGHT way to do keyword research (you're going to be surprised when you hear this unusual yet far more profitable approach.)
- A step-by-step process for knowing exactly which keywords you should focus on and which keywords you should ignore (without this, many businesses are overwhelmed with keywords and aren't sure where to start.)
- How to know which long-tail keywords are a good fit for SEO. Not all of them are a good match for your business - you may be wasting resources if you don't know this critical information.
- Much, much more. You will discover everything you need to know to find the most profitable keywords for your business.
Click the "Add To Cart" Button right now to instantly download this tutorial by choosing your Licensing Option:
Personal Use Only - Use the knowledge inside this tutorial to help build and grow your business. No rights included to redistribute the tutorial in any way.
Redistribution Rights - This license includes the rights to redistribute this PDF throughout your organization or to paid customers (with your product or service.) You cannot sell this product on its own or redistribute to non-customers and non-employees.
White Label License - This license allows you to re-brand, modify, sell, and redistribute this tutorial as you see fit, including for commercial uses. Includes the tutorial in .doc format for edits and custom branding. Only 2 restrictions: 1.) Copyright is retained by 1099 Systems Inc. 2.) White Label License is non-transferable, meaning the .doc version of the tutorial cannot be sold to others.